ThE GenesiS

I'm not the dog in the picture, though we probably think alike. A few phrases describe me: Hard Thinker, Powerful speaker, Fierce writer, Lazy doer....
The IQ test on facebook says I scored 140, I don't think so.
I like everything in life, except those potholes on the road. I dream of a day when they will no longer be there.
People ask me if I rememeber my dreams when I wake up. Incidentally, I dream when I am fully awake.
I talk to myself, I cheer people up, I dance in the office washroom, I can hide seven pencils in my hair, I genuinely avoid hurting everyone, I work towards a better world. In short, I am what people would call weird. I love the title.
I am creative, intelligent, modest on the outside and arrogant on the inside, focussed, egoistic and eccentric, and I swear I pity those who are not.

10 comments:

  1. crystalmermaid said...

    cool bro!!!!welcome to bloggers' world :-D  

  2. crystalmermaid said...

    Go to change settings and click on Comments tab, select Anyone from 'Who Can COmment?' listbox. As of now, only bloggers can post comments here  

  3. Anonymous said...

    kalu blacku.................ok who on earth can translate this and tell me what it means.  

  4. Anonymous said...

    hi buddy melvin is missing u ha ha ha anyway anyone out there dont b fooled thinking he is really cool he is really a pj type anyway he is crazy guy wid crative ideas sum times funny and sum times a bum .he is obssessed wid his hair so dont compliment him on that .a gud class rep baah that is only for u to feel happy .hey i cant think of anything else .  

  5. RituRaz said...

    @anonymous
    Thanx for not beating around the bush n beatin it straight on target...
    I'm not obsessed bout ma hair.. one sec, it's fallin down again... it's hardly even 6 inches long yet.. and if i pull it down ma face.. comes up to ma teeth.. mind u i'm not obsessed
    Sign your name na re at least...
    Thanx so much boutthe best CR... I'm proud that i suck at ma job...  

  6. Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  7. Anonymous said...

    hi ya chooth.... how you doin... i totally agree with mr. anonymous... you really are the pj type... hahahaha.. lolz.... but still buddy.. you are really one nice person to hang out with... btw... i really like the way you look... if you havent taken a hint... its me ignatius... wanna hook up sometime sexy? cal me... 9989534211  

  8. Anonymous said...

    wat can i say ur worlds preety interesting and yea great job;-@  

  9. RituRaz said...

    @preeti
    Thank you
    @karen
    Thank you, milady

    @anonymous
    screw you, dude.. lol.. thanx nyways,, n do u still have that number?  

  10. uniqueorn said...

    i hav no clue why you wrote it im sure you wrote in in an adrenaline rush but i seriously love the way you express this kind of emotion  


 

Copyright 2008| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.