Its actually working


There's so much I'd love to write but I guess this requires more space for my today's work than for my poor sense of humor... So here we go...

(I feared the sun's rays till yesterday. today, I started loving the morning rays, and the shadows it brings with it)




(How I maintained the focus for this one, I have no idea)



(This one's in front of our P.G block... Incidentally, I saw it for the first time when I shot it, in all my three years and a half in Loyola)



(Another neighbor's garden.. honestly, I lived among all these for six months, what was i doing all this while?)


(Someone told me this one's got no story, but wat the hell.. I like it)

(This is one from that family you saw up there. Honestly, I'm publicising my neighborhood)

(My day's favorite, taken just before I packed my tripod for the day. Taken from one of the most cared for gardens in my neighborhood)

Next post: do I even need to say it?

5 comments:

  1. Florussel said...

    pics are good but lighting ain't that good...Did u do that on purpose?? Which cam do you use?  

  2. RituRaz said...

    @flurossel
    thanx
    and ya, lighting's a prob coz i use the natural light at dawn, if i slow the shutter too much, these flowers lose out of focus and also blur everytime they shake
    besides, teh backgrounds r not helping, might get something to prop up as one
    M using robert's cam.. Sony SLR  

  3. Anonymous said...

    good job n yes they would look lovely with more light...i like the first one n the single purple flower the best..n the one without a story looks really random...n try shooting in sunlight the next time...time to graduate from dawn
    -Upasana  

  4. Anonymous said...

    the pink ones pretty too but theres very little breathing space..
    -Upasana  

  5. RituRaz said...

    @upasana
    thanx.. my favorites too.
    Nnd ya, i'll try to graduate for sure.. :) just three days into 'classes' na?  


 

Copyright 2008| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.